Friday, July 30, 2010

Shark Week is Coming!!

Shark week starts this Sunday!! To celebrate the most awesome week of the year, there will be another Shark-a-Day drawing challenge! I missed last year's, but I'm amped to participate this time around. Check Kristen Campbell's deviant art page to find out what the species of the day is and post your drawings online! I'll be posting links and images of Titmouse artists' drawings here next week. I hope more of you out there participate as well (seriously, I'd love to see everyone's blogs overrun with sharks)

I can't wait! In the meantime here's a little animation exercise I did (I will probably incorporate it into my website....whenever that finally gets up and running)...will probably make more changes when I have more time:

6 comments:

Chris Silva said...

Mark this down as the best swimming shark cycle ever. Can't wait for shark week! :)

EricWu said...

Haha, Awesome shark animation loop!
Checked out the dev art page, Shark week sounds like alot of fun. I'll probably join in too.

Carrie Liao said...

I'LL DO SHARK WEEK! D:

awesome animation :)

Megan Nicole Dong said...

Thanks guys!

Chris--I think you meant to say "silliest."

Eric--Yea, last year a lot of people can up with some great stuff. Join in!

Carrie--Awesome; glad to have you on board!

Ken said...

Shark week?? No way! I never knew!

Nice animation! It reminds me - have you seen the series Planet Earth? They caught footage of a great white breaching in HD in SLOW MOTION! Amazing stuff....! Check it out if you havent already :D

Megan Nicole Dong said...

Ken--Thanks so much!

And I have seen that footage you speak of! Truly incredible stuff.