Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Shark Week leftovers

Last week was so awesome! Thanks so much to everyone who participated in the Shark-a-Day drawing challenge! Unfortunately things got insanely busy over the weekend and I got behind on my last 2 sharks. So here are a couple of late ones.

Saturday's Shark (The Basking Shark):

"You'll never have to change another filter again."

Sunday's was a free for all so I chose the Tasseled Wobbegong. I decided to paint it the way I perceived it as a kid. I mistakenly thought the white dots by the shark's ears were its eyes.
Link

Also check out more sharks by

Ryan Deluca

Carrie Liao
Nate Villanueva
Eric Wu

and Melissa Levengood:


Matt O'Connell:


And don't forget to check out Kristen Campbell's amazing sharks!! And check out her deviant art page to see more!

4 comments:

aintshakespeare said...

Oh, I love the shark vacuum. Hilarious.

Mr. Scribbles said...

LMAO! Shark week was awesome!

Megan Nicole Dong said...

Haha, thanks guys!

charsiubao said...

hahaha, i saw one of those vacuums shopping at best buy. unfortunately, it didn't look quite like yours, so i opted for the dirt devil. not as good at cleaning those pesky chum spills, but will instantly clean any room for one day of servitude later on.