Monday, December 6, 2010

Snowman Stalker

I think I'm being followed around by a snowman child. I'm only half kidding. Last week I went drawing with friends at a cafe when I noticed this creepy, decorative snowman child standing behind me.


A few days later I was walking past a store window when I spied the snowman inside.

And this Saturday I went to class at LAAFA and who should I run into in the lobby??

I'm kind of afraid. If I disappear one of these days, you know what happened..

I managed to hastily snap a crappy picture of the snowman at LAAFA for proof:

11 comments:

rad sechrist said...

Hah, it was really creepy!

tobecatpeople said...

hehee haha

Kendra Melton said...

hahah this is hilarious! I'm sorry you have a snowman stalker CREEPPPPY

Tooninator said...

Megan, your adventures have been amusing me greatly. Keep up the great work.

Jason Scheier said...

lol your awesomes

Megan Nicole Dong said...

Rad--Yea it was! And the creepiness increased exponentially each time I ran into that thing.

Otto-- meow!

Kendra--haha, thanks! It's weird having a snowman stalker.

Matt--Aw thanks sir! That means a lot to me.

Jason--nah, you're awesome

Mr. Scribbles said...

Take 'im out!

C.Deboda said...

That'd be funny if you suddenly notice him as one of your blog followers too!

IAN ABANDO said...

hahaha these are so great !

and so true ...

Ken said...

hahaha! Awesome....

Not so awesome if you disappear.

And yeh, he is kinda creepy...

Sam! said...

AND THERE'S A CREEPY DOLLLL
THAT ALWAYS FOLLOWS YOU
IT'S GOT A PRETTY MOUTH

SWALLOW
YOU WHOLE!

:D


p.s. Google is making me enter a "security word". That word is "Petednes" Let's all come up with meaning for this - curious - word.